Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm back...

Laura has reprimanded me for completely ignoring this blog for too long, so I'm back to make up for lost time. Because we've covered quite a bit of ground in our travels, I'm going to bounce around a bit to get some of the photos out. Of course, Laura wants me to share some bird photos, so I'll start with that...

The following are photos of the whooping cranes we saw on a boat trip out of the Rockport-Fulton (Texas) area. I'll do a second post with more later today, and I'll try to share a bit more information about these endangered behemoths at that point.

Oh yeah, and just to give you an idea where we are now at, the RV park we're staying in is at the end of Lonely Street, behind the Heartbreak Hotel, and our RV site is on Hound Dog Way.







No comments: